Parasite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world full of vampyres, being human is all too dangerous.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zelda the Quiet

Go down 

How is it?
Bad
Zelda the Quiet I_vote_lcap0%Zelda the Quiet I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Okay
 0% [ 0 ]
Nice
Zelda the Quiet I_vote_lcap100%Zelda the Quiet I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
AWSOME
 0% [ 0 ]
sucky
 0% [ 0 ]
crappy
 0% [ 0 ]
Ick.
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Love it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Zelda

Zelda

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Zelda the Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Zelda the Quiet   Zelda the Quiet I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:22 pm

Name: Zelda Evans
Nickname:
Species: Necromancer
Gift: Can change people's emotions.
+Like's+
Quiet
Aloneness
Warmth
Death
Black
Vampyres
crows

-Dislike's-
Loudness
crowds
water
day
romance movies

Appearance:
Hair - Red
Eyes - Green
Build - Average 5'8" Tan

Family: Little 4 year old sister
History:
I smiled at my sister. Then i whiped the smudge of dirt off my face. My sister giggled. I had just cleaned the whole house (which was just one room, with a radio, a small couch, and a small fridge).
I walked over to my sister and brought her head to my chest stroking her beautiful, purple hair. She was sucha good kid. She thought we had the best life ever. She's always smiling. I love her so much.
I let her go, but quickly grabbed her shoulders, and looked at her pretty face. I plucked her button nose. She giggled again, and grabbed her nose. Then she ran outside squealing, because she heard her bus.
I slowly walked to the doorway. I leaned on the frame, as she hopped on the bus. She's so cute.
I closed the door, and walked in. Then i lifted the loose floor board, and took out a little black book. Scrawled little letters in it, were death spells. The only reason i am a Necromancer, is so i can kill humans, for too old, or sick vampryers, and give the humans to them. I have to do this, because they are too weak to catch a human. I get paid, for it. And pretty well, too. I was gonna have a party on Saturday, and kill everyone there. More and more vampies are getting sick, or old. So i gotta get a lot of fresh humans.
I hate being a Necromancer, but i have to pay for Lisa. I would put her up for adoption, but i would be afraid that she would get a bad home.

Saturday came, everyone was crammed on the couch, (only 5 people) I stood in front of the couch, closed my eyes and said, "Sorry guys, but....Vheishadfre" Everyone let out a sigh, and slouched a little. I opened my eyes, and my stomache knotted up. I held my nose, and lifted them all in a trash bag. I walked down town, and threw them in a red building. There was a slot next to the building. I lazily lifted my hand, and $100 bucks came in my hand. I shoved it in my pocket and started home.
Of course my sister doesn't know this but, it's getting food on the table.

Personality: Nice, Quiet, Shy, Smart

Schooling:
School - Private school, that no one's heard of

Wears: Beat up old clothes, that she found in the dumpster, but buys her sister nice clothes.

Zelda the Quiet Anime

Lisa

Zelda the Quiet Bunnyandgirl
Back to top Go down
http://www.planesofdeath.darkbb.com

Zelda the Quiet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parasite :: Welcome :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: