Parasite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world full of vampyres, being human is all too dangerous.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ferrari the Physco

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ferrari

Ferrari

Number of posts : 14
Location : School, Home, Streets, no matter where i am i am killing someone
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Ferrari the Physco Empty
PostSubject: Ferrari the Physco   Ferrari the Physco I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:41 pm

Name: Ferrari Swam
Nickname: Ferri, F, Freak
Species: Vampyre
Gift: Can make people do what she wants (like if they offer her drugs or something she can say "No, go away, jump of a building." and then about a minute later, that same dude, is 200 feet from a large building. dead)
+Like's+
Killing
Guns
Knives
Death
Blood
Skirts
Ties
Bomb shells (a little ball, that when thrown will expolde, and turn into a dozen trillion, little balls, killing everything, and anything. And if anything or anyone was missed, the'll definataly be dead when they come back)

-Dislike's-
humans
crowds
famous people
good people
agrogant people
Necro's
Girly girls

Appearance:
Hair - Black, long
Eyes - Red
Build - Slim, Palid, 5'7"

Family: A loving mother
History:
I looked down at the dead child. A smiled cracked on my face. He was drained, and lifless. His eyes had rolled back in his head. I kicked the little kid, and walked home. My sword hit my leg, as i walked, i kept staring ahead. No sounds of the sirens, or the feminene shreiks made me turn around. I walked. My back straight. my senses all alert. I was still hungry. The parasite in me danced in my half full stomache.
As i opened my apartment door, i noticed a little girl, my age trying to find her key in her purse. It was obviously missing. I walked in and closed my front door. I threw down my bloody bag, and sat on the couch. I still heard fumbling around, out side. I heard a knock on my door. I slowly walked taking my time. I felt my mangled fangs, with my tounge.
I opened the door. And guess who. It was the same girl.
"Hey, um. I lost my key. do you mind if i stay here?" she asked not looking at me, and my beautiful palid face, but her ugly dirty bag. I took out my sword, silently, and then brought it over my head. I looked evily at the stupid girl and in my velevet voice i said, "Oh, my i don't think so. But i'll be sure you get a good night's rest..." I brought the sword down in a swift movement, first slashing in down the middle, and then cutting off her head. As her body sank i grabbed her shoulders, and threw my face in her neck. The blood ran down my cheek, to my chin, and then fell to my knees. Once her body was drained. i took out my gun, while whipping my face, i shot multiple bullets all over her shrivled body. I threw her body down the stairs, and cleaned up the blood by my front door.
When my mom got home, she smelled the old blood and laughed half-heartedly, and gave me a hug. My parasite was happy. But i still wasn't i was still thirsty.
Personality: Mean, Evil, Heartless, Unforgiving, Horrible, Thinks she's better than everyone , Hates everyone

Schooling:
School - I go to the local school, as the smartest kid in class. Everyone hates me, I hate veryone. I sit alone at lunch, and kill someone who got on my nerves that day for my lunch.

Wears: Black, White. Long shirts, and short shirts. Ties.

Ferrari the Physco EvilYorui
Back to top Go down
http://www.planesofdeath.darkbb.com

Ferrari the Physco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parasite :: Welcome :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: