Parasite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world full of vampyres, being human is all too dangerous.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The streets of NYC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferrari

Ferrari

Number of posts : 14
Location : School, Home, Streets, no matter where i am i am killing someone
Registration date : 2008-04-12

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:04 pm

I lazily looked at a big sign on a bar. It hurt my eyes. I told the sign to die. It immediately went out. My too-small black shoes were getting dirrty. These streets were disgusting. A little boy, my age, walked by and winked at me. I whispered, "Turn around." He did. "Come here." he did. I put my finger under his neck. My sharp, black nails almost cut his neck. He stared off into space, not knowing what i was doing. "Come back to reality." I whispered in his ear. He did. Then he smiled at me and flirted, "Hey, do I know you? I'd sure like to."

( </W>)

Last edited by Ferrari on Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.planesofdeath.darkbb.com
Vivian

Vivian

Number of posts : 12

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:24 pm

I was sitting in an alley, holding my head. "No," I muttered through my gritted teeth. "I am not going to feed." I told myself that over and over, every day. But somehow the parasite was always stronger.
Humans walked by, dazed. They were our captured prey, the ones we ruled over since we had taken over New York City. It was amazing how fast we took this place over.
Looking up, I saw a vampyre and a young boy. He looked... delicious.
Back to top Go down
Ferrari

Ferrari

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:32 pm

I am not usually into romance, but i pressed my lips to his. I could feel his heart race, and almost explode out of his chest. I did not touch his little body. I just stuck my face in his. I let go. He looked sad. I put my hand down my shirt, and grabbed a small dagger. He looked scared. I walked him into an alley way, noticing another vamprye eyeing us. I pushed him against the wall and dug the little blade in his heart. I covered his mouth before he could scream. He let out a squeak between my small fingers, and tears rolled down his face. I twisted the dagger, and then pulled it out. He sank to the ground, with sweat coming down his face. I knelt down, slowly and moved his head, so icould see his lovely neck. I sank my fangs into his neck. Warm blood streamed down my chin, then down to my neck. MMMM
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:53 pm

"Why did you cover his mouth?" I asked the vampyre. "This city is overrun. No one would have flinched of he screamed."
The urge to feed was made worse by the smell of blood. I shakily stood up and walked a little ways out of the alley, looking around to find a boy. I found one in minutes. He was my age, with dark hair and eyes. The dazed look was in his eye. I whispered things in his ear and pulled him to the wall, sighing before the parasite took over and I had to dig my teeth into his neck, warm, rich blood dripping down our shirts and falling to the ground beneath us.
Back to top Go down
Ferrari

Ferrari

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:56 pm

I frowned. Then i said, "Because i don't feel like having him scream in my ear while i am eating." I gazed as she did what I did. I rolled my eyes. I was still thirsty. I took the dagger from my shirt again, and cut my hand. (not off) then i licked my wound, and walked away from the pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:30 pm

As I walked away, a garbage man picked the dead boy up and threw him in the truck, along with several other bodies. I felt sick.
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

Number of posts : 8

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:04 pm

(Ferrari's POV)

I felt her following me. I waited.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:38 pm

(did i not tell you to stop posting my actions?)

"Do... do you like being what you are?" I asked. "A vampyre? Do you like having the parasite?"
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:42 pm

(sorry, i am bad @ that)
i looked at her. The parasite burned my stomache. i painfully said, " I love being a vamprye, but i hate te pa-" i was cut off as the parasite attacked my insides. it does that.......i grabbed my stomache and breathed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:55 pm

"I hate being a vampyre," I said. "The guy I like is a necromancer." Papa had never let me see that guy again after that one night, but I really did miss him...
Back to top Go down
Ferrari

Ferrari

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:58 pm

(ew)

"I've never had feelings for anyone. Not even my mother. I don't know what it feels like." I wondered for a moment, taking my mind off the stupid parasite. Love....no.No one. No one has even been 'cute' to me. I felt like I was better than her because i have never even had a crush.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:08 pm

"I wish I was you," I said in a defeated voice. "You never have to deal with pains in your heart-"
BABAM!!!
Something hit me from behind. A necromancer! I screeched and jumped up, being careful to stay away from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ferrari

Ferrari

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:16 pm

I jumped on the necromancer, clawing his face. I pulled his hair, and bit his head, it didn't seem to loosen his grip, but what do I know.
I kicked, I punched, and I scratched. I pulled the dagger from my shirt and stabbed his hand. He didn't seem to want to let go.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:20 pm

I ran up and scissor kicked him right in the gut. He was thrown back, but not before trying to scratch my leg with his poisonous teeth. I punched him in the nose, feeling the soft cartilage break. "Take that, bastard!" I yelled triumphantly. He pulled a sword from its sheath and sliced at my arm It hit its target, drawing blood. I hissed in a breath, and felt the parasite take over.
Back to top Go down
Ferrari

Ferrari

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:25 pm

I also felt the parasite, go thru all my viens, I screamed, and held my head. My eyes became slits and attacked the necro. I ripped off the skin on his cheek. Then i pulled out a sword and started slashing his body. It didn't seem to take much affect except, get him all bloody. He paid no attention to me, but on rich one. As he rushed past me and lunged at her, I jumped on his back. I swung my arms, to show that the girl could finish him if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:29 pm

I carefully lined up a kick and swung my foot around, smashing in his face. It blew up (sorta) spraying blood and bits of skull and other crap all over us. One down, a hundred or so in the world left to go.
Another one came.
Back to top Go down
Ferrari

Ferrari

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:37 pm

"This is bull," i said. I got very angry. i hated them so much. Why were they here? WHy do they hate us? Ugh. They shuld all be dead.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:43 pm

I threw punch after punch, but after awhile, even I got tired...
Back to top Go down
Ferrari

Ferrari

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:51 pm

I kicked and screamed. The parasite was tireing and so was I. Once he was dead. I started walking forward. I found a little card board box in an alley. i curled up in it and tried to gather warmth.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:55 pm

I fell to my hands and knees before I hit the ground. So tired... so cold. I couldn't even move.
Back to top Go down
Ferrari

Ferrari

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:01 pm

I tried to breath slowly. There was no warmth in my body. I was slightly looseing conciousness,
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:47 pm

"Hey."
I looked up at the vampire that had spoken. "Papa," I whispered. He picked me up and slapped me hard across the face.
"I told you not to go running off anymore, Vivian."
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:01 pm

I heard yelling, and a hard slap. I sniffed, and got up from my little box. I walked out of the alley, and saw the other vampire girl, with a red cheek, and an older man vampire next to her, glaring.
"You bitch, why do you always do what you want? Eh? I'm tired of it!" he spat in her face. Anger welled up in my stomach. I wanted to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The streets of NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of NYC   The streets of NYC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The streets of NYC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parasite :: New York :: NYC-
Jump to: