Parasite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world full of vampyres, being human is all too dangerous.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vivian, the Fighter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivian

Vivian

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Vivian, the Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Vivian, the Fighter   Vivian, the Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Name: Vivian Jameson
Nickname: Viv, Vivvy

Hair: White-Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Build: 5'4" slender
Skin: Very pale and .... milky-ish I guess.

Species: Vampyre
State: Unwilling

+Likes+
Boys
Dresses
Skirts
Chocolate
Blood
Being a girly-girl

-Dislikes-
The parasite
Her father
Dirty things
Girls who steal 'her men'

Family: A vampyre father.
History:[i]I woke up to the bright light of morning, sun streaming through my window. Pushing the curtain around my bed away, I sat up and yawned daintily. A maid was there, helping me up and guiding me, still half asleep, to the shower. When I was all clean, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around myself, sitting in a chair and waiting for the maid to brush my long white blonde hair out.
Then I pulled on a red shirt and a short white mini-skirt, adjusted my headband, and went downstairs to eat. At the table, Papa was reading the paper. His breakfast sat in front of him, untouched. The cook stood by him, nervously wringing her hands.
"But what is wrong, sir?" she asked.
"Nothing," he answered. "I am simply not in the mood for cavier right now. How about you go to the butcher and bring back a couple of pounds of raw meat? I'm in the mood for something juicy."
She gasped. "Raw meat? But that is what the vampyres eat, sir. And you are not a vampyre."
"Just do as I say and no one gets hurt." The cook ran out of the room. I cocked my head to the side.
"It's funny, Papa, I was wishing for something bloody too," said, sitting beside him. He looked at me.
"Don't talk to me as though I am your equal, Vivian," he said threateningly. I opened my mouth, and he slapped me across the face, so hard I tumbled to the floor. He stood above me, and I looked into his eyes.
"Papa!" I screeched. "Your eyes!"
His pupils had become narrow black slits, and in his eyes, I could see mine had turned as well.
We looked at my maid hungrily.

Personality: Thinks she is better than everyone else, hates the parasite, very girly, sweet, likes to use her charm to get boys, very possessive
Back to top Go down

Vivian, the Fighter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parasite :: Welcome :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: